Shuttles: The Best Way to Travel to Newark Airport
Shuttle travel is much more convenient than you might expect. Unlike a taxi, you can easily book them weeks in advance, so you won’t have to worry about not being able to find one when you need one. Unlike buses, they’re quiet, peaceful, and comfortable. They also pick you up, so there’s no issues with trying to find your way to the stop or fuss around with schedules.
Is there any shuttle between LGA and EWR? Get the answer here!
Facts about Newark
Newark is a beautiful city, founded in 1666, with a population of about 300 thousand people. A popular tourist destination, it’s just across the water from New York City and part of the NY Metropolitan Area. Its Branch Brook Park is the oldest county park in the United States, and is particularly beautiful when the many cherry trees are in bloom. Its airport, EWR, is one of the busiest in the country and deals in daily traffic from all over the world. When you visit Newark, there’s no chance you’ll be bored.
Shuttle from Penn Station to Newark Airport
With these shuttles, getting stuck at Penn Station won’t be a problem anymore.
- GO Airlink NYC: GO Airlink charges the very modest price of $24 for their service, though tolls and tips are not included. Two bags per person and eleven people per car make this a powerful option for groups.
- All Country Express: All Country charges a flat fee for its EWR and Manhattan services: $125.00. Expensive for sure, but not so steep if you’re traveling with a group; for this price you can bring a total of eleven people with you, making the price less than thirteen dollars a person.
- GroundLink: The $86 Groudnlink charges include all tips and tolls so you won’t have to worry about hidden costs. They’ll wait for thirty minutes outside the airport, too. Fuss and rush won’t be an issue.
- Black Lane: Expect to pay in the neighborhood of $94 for Blacklane, which includes all tips and tolls as well as thirty minutes of waiting. Three people, with two bags, can ride in each car.
- Talixo: More expensive than some of the others, Talixo charges $109 without tolls, but provides offers forty-five minutes of waiting at the curb. Each car holds four people and four bags; tip is precalculated into the final price.
Get the Best Shuttle Possible
You deserve an amazing travel experience that leaves you excited for what’s next. With these shuttle services, you’ll be sure to get it. We hope your journey is smooth and pleasant. Good luck finding your very own shuttle to book!