Shuttle or Bus from Newark Airport to Port Authority
Should you take a shuttle or bus to or from the airport? A bus is all right, but it’s difficult to try and work out the schedules, and if you miss it you’re out of luck. By contrast, a shuttle can be booked in advance at any time and most include thirty minutes of waiting as well. That makes them a better choice for airport travel.
What Is Newark Like?
If you’ve never visited Newark, it’s well worth the trip. Home to about 300 thousand people, it contains such excellent cultural centers as New Jersey Performing Arts Center, Newark Symphony Hall, The Prudential Center, The Newark Museum, and the Bears and Eagles Riverfront Stadium. The city also contains the country’s oldest county park, Branch Brook Park, which has a record-breaking 5000 cherry trees. If you’re a botany or history enthusiast, you definitely won’t want to miss it! The airport is one of the busiest in the nation, and the seaport is equally full of life and traffic. Newark is a booming city with a lot to offer any tourist.
If you are looking a list shuttle from Penn Station to Newark airport, click here!
Newark Airport to Port Authority Shuttles List
If you’re headed to Port Authority, you’ll be surprised at how easy it can be with these shuttle services.
- Supershuttle: Supershuttle’s toll-inclusive $25 price tag gets you a seat on a 10-passenger van; tip isn’t included, so make sure to have some cash on hand. This is a good option for the solo traveler who wants a bargain.
- Caramel Limo: Expect to pay about $46.00 with Caramel if you want to get to Port Authority. Tolls and tips are not included in this calculation. Want an actual limo? You’ll be paying $204.00 for the cheapest option, which holds 8.
- Go Air Link Shuttle: The cheapest option and again a good choice for a single traveler, it’s $24 for this shuttle. Tolls and tips aren’t included, however.
- All County Express Shuttle: All Country Express’s $125 shuttles sound heartstoppingly expensive, but this is a great option for groups: the van seats up to eleven. You can easily bring along plenty of friends.
- GroundLink: Currently on sale for $86, Groundlink’s three-person car waits for you at the curb for thirty minutes. If you’re concerned about having to rush, this is a great choice. Three passengers and three bags are allowed at most, so you can split the cost and mitigate things a little.
Get the Shuttle You Need Now
With our tips and suggestions, it’ll be much easier to get the shuttle you need. Quick service and comfortable rides are the watchword of shuttles. Get the benefits now.