Getting from EWR to Queens
Queens is a great borough with lots to offer and plenty to see. But getting there from the airport is a hassle. If you take a shuttle, though, it can be much easier. Once you find one you like, all you have to do is book and go! But how can you find the right shuttle? Here are some suggestions.
Visit this page, if you need some bus from Newark airport to Port Authority station!
Queens: What You Need to Know
The largest of New York’s five boroughs, Queens was founded in 1683 on half of Long Island, which it share with Brooklyn. It has the most diversified economy of the five boroughs, lending many things to see and do. Queens is home to the New York Mets’ stadium, Citi Field, as well as the beautiful and striking Flushing Meadows Park, and the US Open Tennis Tournament. It’s also the most ethnically diverse urban area in the world – you can practically travel the globe and meet people from all over right there in the city.
Newark Airport to Queens Shuttles
These shuttles are the fastest and easiest way to get from Newark to Queens.
- ETS Air Shuttle: For $55, ETS will get you safely to your destination with no hassle and no fuss. ETS is a well-known air shuttle service with a good reputation, so you won’t have to worry about whether or not you’ll be on time. Their shared van rate is the most affordable option on the list.
- Central Limousine: For $85 the driver will wait for thirty minutes for you; this fee also includes the tip, although tolls are not included and will have to be paid for during or after the ride. Four people and three bags can fit in a car.
- First Class Limousine: First Class again includes thirty minutes of waiting time and tips but not tolls. For $98 three people and three bags may ride in the car.
- AM Limousine: AM charges $108 for its services, which are very comparable to the services above. Again you’ll get thirty minutes, and you can fit four people with three bags into the car.
- Limo Star NY: Three people with three bags can split Limo Star NY’s $110 fee three ways. Limo Star offers just a little bit more for your money: they meet and greet each customer to give you that special touch of welcome and make sure you get to the car.
The Best Shuttles Are Easy
Whether you’re a tourist or a native of Queens, a shuttle is a great way to get back to your destination from the airport. We hope one of the options we’ve offered helps you out – but if not, there are still other options, too. Go forth and find what works for you.